September 30, 2024, 11:40:19 AM

Author Topic: 2015-05-16 - Columbus, OH - Rock On The Range - Crew Stadium  (Read 8540 times)

oldleadbelly

• Contributors
  • Pilot
    • View Profile
Re: 2015-05-16 - Columbus, OH - Rock On The Range - Crew Stadium
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2015, 11:09:47 PM »
I thought he sounded great and this isn't about lowering any expectation.  Wished they would've played Modzilla rather than the way she moves. 

Would be awesome if he had the mad man stage presence but he needs to nail the vocal since everyone has been so critical of it lately.  He's had a pretty toned down style as well the past few years.  Jeans&T Shirt.  Why isn't he dressing up.  The visual is off.  I thought it was so cool how he used to dance with the mic stand. 
Just a thought.

I thought the band sounded especially tight.   

That's all well and good if he was actually nailing the vocal, but he's not even close.  His voice is dreadful.  The band is doing everything they can to carry him right now, but he is barely a professional caliber frontman at this point.  As someone mentioned above, he looks battered and broken.  In all honesty, addictions not withstanding, Scott's had a really difficult decade emotionally.  I can understand if his spirit has taken a hit.